Peaceful Strength Policies and Procedures post Covid-19
Amid the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, I have modified the cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to all clients. I hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you have about an upcoming appointment. If you need to reschedule for whatever reason, and especially if you are not feeling well, I understand and request for you to please contact me as soon as possible to reschedule. To further support you, there will be no penalties for cancellations at this time.
- Clients are requested to arrive only 5 minutes prior to appointment to avoid any possible co-mingling with other clients.
- A hand sanitizing area will be available just outside the office door. Clients are required to sanitize their hands before entering. Shoes will be removed and left in the waiting room.
- Practitioner will close and lock the door so no other people can enter during that session.
- Clients must answer Covid-19 questionnaire that will be emailed before appointment, they must sign information and liability waiver, and fill out a health intake form.
- Clients temperature will be taken before the session begins. Therapists will post their temperature daily.
- Clients and Therapist will wear mask at all times
- All aspects of appointments will be conducted in the treatment room (assessments, payment and rebooking).
- Limited chit chat and lingering in the common area.
- Clients and therapists must wash hands or use hand sanitizer prior to massage.
- Half hour buffer in between every appointment to avoid overlapping of clients.
- Clients required to bring a change of clothes for treatment. Therapists will change uniform/clothes before each new client. Street clothing will be placed in a closed container during the session.
- All surfaces will be wiped down that may have been touch by clients in between appointments – door handles etc
- Windows will be opened in between every appointment to increase air circulation.
- Treatment room will be disinfected between appointments. This includes changing of lines, cleaning of mat covering, cleaning of bolsters, pillows etc, wiping all surfaces that may have been touched by client and therapist. Therapist will change into clean clothes and new mask.