Meet the Owner
Meet Lisa Poole
, Owner and Licensed Massage Therapist State of NH License #3769M
I know your struggles, I understand pain - intimately. I suffered for years with chronic hip and back pain. I was diagnosed with degenerative arthritis at the ripe old age of 26 by 45 I was bone on bone in my right hip. In December of 2013 I had a total hip replacement after years in pain. It was the best decision I made for my health and wellness. Before the surgery massage was one of the treatments I sought to help me with pain relief and there were the added benefits of a mental calmness that got me through my anxiety, depression, and anger.
I have focused my adult life on healthy living and fitness. Even with the back pain, hip pain and the loss of mobility I continued to be active to the best of my ability. I truly believe in the power of exercise. It boosts your spirits, clears your mind, builds self-esteem and is great for keeping up the strength and energy I need for this physically demanding job. I start every day with a work out of some fashion.
As licensed massage practitioner I help people with their self-care, chronic pain, and stress relief. I assist them in learning how to manage their pain and reclaim their bodies. I believe that self-care is a team activity. I love to share exercise ideas, how to's on incorporate a stretching routine, help in changing your workstation, along with being your massage therapist. Feeling good and being healthy helps to overcome and deal with life's stresses. Come see how we can work together for a better you.
Areas of Expertise
Peaceful Strength Massage Therapy is a privately owned business established in September of 2011.
- Associate of Science; Exercise Science-Manchester Technical College
- 10 Years of Personal Training
- Licensed Massage Therapy Certification - Seacoast Career School 2011
- Myofascial Release Soft Tissue Mobilization 24 CE April 2013
- Advanced Myofascial Mobilization Certification 24 CE October 2013
- Thai Massage Level 1 20 CE September 2014
- Positional Release for Neck and Shoulders 8 CE March 2015
- Mana Lomi Level 1 24 CE completion June 2016
- Deuro Neuro Modulation 16 CE April 2017
- Integrated Manual Therapy / Orthopedic Massage 40 CE Nov 2017
- Integrated Manual Therapy/ Orthopedic Massage/ Eliminate Multiple Nerve Compression 16 CE March 2018
- Thai Massage Level 1 16 CE February 2019
- Coaching the Body Membership Course | 52 week program 6/2019 - 6/2020